2008年1月20日日曜日

Men and Woman

I read the article but it is difficult for me to judge "agree or disagree".
After that, I thought that the man are selfish and look like a creature acting only with their feeling.
I think to go together with men and woman is that to have goodwill each other, to make it for partner and the existance of the partner benefits myself. So, the man should understand that to celebrate each birthdays or memorial day and to give woman a present since before going together. But, This is what I can say to a woman.
And, man should not give a woman expectation if do not have goodwill from the beginning.

I criticized the man, but think that it is not only such a man recently.
I think if man and woman marries, they help with housework and child care each other.
A woman does not support a man and thinks that it is desirable to go together while supporting it each other.

2 件のコメント:

Amy さんのコメント...

I read this article and thought that a man would be what selfish. I do not want to marry such a man.

bob さんのコメント...

Hi!
I think so,too.
it is difficult for me to judge "agree or disagree". But, maybe I agree with the author a little.
I also think that a man should not give a woman expectation if he don't like her. But, I believe that recently there are not only such a man.