2007年12月2日日曜日

Homework#4

1. Time is money.

This means "Time is very important as same as money."
The flow of time doesn't stop. So, we must not waste and spend time.
If I postpone things that should do now, I will lose chance.

2. A stitch in time saves nine.

This is "You do early somethihg you should do, and save your time."
It is important to do everything . Then, you will become comfortable.

3. There's no time like the present.

I think This means "Never come like the present."
When I getting older, the time also change.
It isn't the present.

4. Fashionable late.

I don't understand this sentence.
But, maybe this means "It is the thing which was very popular in the time,
but it will become out of date in few years later.
Popular things are diffrent by each year.


1 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Very good work!